Saturday, August 16, 2008

Don't Quit Poem

I've been trying to figure out how to upload a video of a poem I found on an inspirational website. But I can't figure out how to do it and I'm too tired to continue. I'm afraid I have to quit.

My toe is healing ever so slowly. It's driving me crazy that I have a staph infection (and small abcess). I'm having to do relaxation exercises whenever my anxiety about it creeps up. Too many horror stories come to mind and I have to counter them.

I met with the SSDI attorney yesterday. I'm sweating a lot because I'm starting to herx. I couldn't figure out why he offered to turn on the air conditioning until I realized I had almost soaked through my t-shirt. He looked a bit confused when I said no. He seemed nice and has a lot of experience with ssdi claims. I'm not invested in ssdi at all. I would rather work and working it what I'm shooting for.

I haven't been sleeping well because of my toe. It hurts too much to have it under the covers so I've been sleeping with a blanket over me and my foot sticking out. I wake up every couple hours worrying and checking in with my toe to see if it feels like its throbbing or painful.

One of my online friends found out she has lyme and babesia last week (I can't remember if I already posted about this). Although she is sicker than I am our symptoms are fairly similar except that she has been sick for 3 years. She made a really good point when she said that cfids isn't supposed to be progressive. If one is getting worse in spite of trying various treatments it's a good idea to get tested for lyme through lab that specializes in lyme testing.

No comments: