Thursday, March 22, 2012

Updates 2

I think part of what was going on last Friday is due to die off from the Minocycline. I got some feedback from a cpn message board that said some people get depressed early on in treatment due to die off.

But it only accounts for part of what I'm feeling. It's been a long, hard 4 plus years of being sick. A lot has happened and I think it has all caught up with me.

I am looking into trying Cymbalta. I've had bad results after trying a very low dose of Zoloft and then with Prozac. I can't tolerate SSRI's anymore. I think Cymbalta is an SNRI so hopefully that will be better tolerated.

My level of functioning is starting to decrease. I'm hoping its from the Minocycline rather than starting a relapse. I have that gritty, burning eye thing going on. By evening my eyes feel like I have sand in them and they usually turn a bit red. Has anyone else had this? I'm also sleeping 11-12 hours and waking up with that exhausted I can sleep forever feeling. My brain has been feeling thick the past couple days.

I saw my GI doctor Monday. He said things are looking better. He wants me to start doing a taper next week to slowly go off the hydrocortisone. I had another bad bleeding episode yesterday which is curious since things are improving. The bleeding has to stop because that alone could warrant surgery. I'll do anything to avoid having this surgery.

I've been having symptoms of disc problems in my lower back at the L5-S1 level. A few days ago I stood up after sitting and could barely take one step because the back pain was so bad. I had to wait until the pain subsided before I could walk. Last night after doing my back stretches I tried to get up from the floor when the back of my thigh and calf went into a muscle spasm. I could not walk and could barely straighten my leg out to stand. I'm also having an increase in sciatica symptoms.

I saw a doctor today about my back. I'll have another epidural injection this coming Weds. Hopefully that will work but its only a temporary fix. He said my symptoms are due to the disc being bad.

I'm still taking things one day at a time. It's difficult not being able to find a place to live. The supplements for Chelsea's liver cost $80 per month and she's on a special diet for her liver which is also expensive so I have added expenses to consider. I can't afford it but I can't bear to give Chelsea up especially since its unclear how quickly or slowly things will progress. I have an appointment on the 30th to redo her labs to monitor her liver.

I would like for a few good things to happen soon. I sorta need it.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Sounds like you are moving forward in some ways and that is good news. Hope that bleeding stops really soon. You have had so much going on the past few years, anyone would be struggling at times. Sending you a big hug.

Elaine said...

Hang in there. I agree with Renee, it sounds like you are moving forward in some ways. Sometimes its just hard to see:(

Blessings,
Elaine

Dorispinto1001 said...

Magical spells really work!! I never thought there were still honest, genuine, trustworthy and very powerful spell casters until i met the spiritual helper, MERUJA OWO. last week he did a love spell for me and it worked effectively and now he just casted another healing spell for my friend who has fibroid and family problem and now she is totally free and she is presently the happiest person on earth, she keeps thanking me all day..
I just thought it would be good to tell the whole world about his good work and how genuine he is, i wasn't thinking i could get any help because of my past experiences with other fake casters who could not bring my husband back to me and they all promised heaven and earth and all they are able to do is ask for more money all the time until i met with this man. he does all spells, Love spells, money spells, lottery spells e.t.c i wish i can save every one who is in those casters trap right now because i went though hell thinking and hoping they could help me.i recommend MERUJA OWO for any kind of help you want.
his email address is: merujaowo101@live.com
if you want to ask me anything my e-mail is: dorispinto101@yahoo.com
Kind Regards,